Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

A forum for anyone with an interest in the activities, participation, and promotion of the Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club

2 posters

Banning the import and carrying of knives

Lynne

Banning the import and carrying of knives Empty Banning the import and carrying of knives

Post  Lynne Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:45 am

Hey folks: This issue indirectly relates to 2nd Ammendment. US Customs and Homeland Security have notified mfgrs of the pending ban. I invite you to go to akti.org for all of the details. We've only got until June 21! We have got to ban together on all of these attempts to take something else away from us. I know sometimes we have tunnel vision - if it is not "my" ox being gored I don't pay attention. Well, whether you hunt, fish, just enjoy shooting sports, or have one of your grandfather's uncle henry or ole timer THIS CONCERNS YOU. Please take a minute and visit the website above and write to voice your opposition.
    nicole
    nicole

Banning the import and carrying of knives Empty Re: Banning the import and carrying of knives

Post  nicole Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:00 am

I love knives but I fear this is inevitable. I didn't see a place to write but I'll look it over more tommorrow.

Wasn't it leatherman a few years back that came out in support of Kerry and couldn't understand the backlash?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am