Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

A forum for anyone with an interest in the activities, participation, and promotion of the Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club

3 posters

Whose cell phone works at Kettlefoot and what carrier is it on.

nicole
    nicole

Whose cell phone works at Kettlefoot and what carrier is it on. Empty Whose cell phone works at Kettlefoot and what carrier is it on.

Post  nicole Wed May 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Well? My Verizon phone works there fine but want to switch. My brother's AT&T phone did not work there. What carriers do?
    keith

Whose cell phone works at Kettlefoot and what carrier is it on. Empty cell phone

Post  keith Wed May 16, 2012 8:49 pm

verizon is about the only one that is 100 percent
    nicole
    nicole

Whose cell phone works at Kettlefoot and what carrier is it on. Empty Re: Whose cell phone works at Kettlefoot and what carrier is it on.

Post  nicole Wed May 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Thats bad news but thanks!
    Lynne

Whose cell phone works at Kettlefoot and what carrier is it on. Empty cell phone

Post  Lynne Sun May 20, 2012 9:50 am

my verizon works all the time from every range
    nicole
    nicole

Whose cell phone works at Kettlefoot and what carrier is it on. Empty Re: Whose cell phone works at Kettlefoot and what carrier is it on.

Post  nicole Sun May 20, 2012 3:42 pm

My verizon does too but I'm thinking of switching due to their announcement about getting rid of unlimited data.

Curious about Sprint.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:36 am