Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

A forum for anyone with an interest in the activities, participation, and promotion of the Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club

+2
Sabadoctor
jpharr
6 posters

New Shooter Hello!

jpharr

New Shooter Hello! Empty New Shooter Hello!

Post  jpharr Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Well, I guess I'll go first! I'm Jon, I'm from Bristol and I'm new at Kettlefoot (just did the orientation last week)...looking forward to being a part of the Club! Right now I have a SIG P226 9mm, SIG Mosquito, and several C&R rifles and pistols. I've never tried trap or skeet, but hope to learn!
    Sabadoctor
    Sabadoctor

New Shooter Hello! Empty Hello

Post  Sabadoctor Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Welcome to the club as well as the forum. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Our next IDPA pistol match is February 28th at 9am and 1pm. Come out and watch or shoot if you are interested (first time is free other than ammo). Hope to see you out there.

Be safe.
    fat kid
    fat kid

New Shooter Hello! Empty Re: New Shooter Hello!

Post  fat kid Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:50 pm

hey, may name is drew and i am new to the club. my dad bob is a member and i have come with him several times and i really enjoy it. im mostly interested in idpa. not big into skeet or trap really but would like to try it. i have to many guns to list but my favorites are my bushmaster m4 my glock 22 and my sig 225. look forward to shooting with you all
    Wayne

New Shooter Hello! Empty new shooters

Post  Wayne Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Hey Guys,
    I am a NRA and ATA certified trap coach. Can't shoot worth much, but I will be happy to help you with skeet and trap.
    Tuesday and Thursday afternoons starting April and most weekends there is someone rhere to instruct. Just ask and we can help with equip., gun fit,
    rules etc. Break em all,
    Wayne
    oneshotone
    oneshotone

New Shooter Hello! Empty Training and Classes

Post  oneshotone Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:34 pm

If anyone new or current member would like specific training with pistol and or rifle, check out the Kettlefoot website and look under training or classes.

We can provide you with most anything you would be interested in.

Smile
    Will Adamson
    Will Adamson

New Shooter Hello! Empty new here

Post  Will Adamson Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm not a new shooter, but I am new to this forum. I grew up shooting in GA and continued while in the Army, but have slacked off for the last 8 years or so. I shot four years competitively in 4-H in BB, Air Rifle, and Air Pistol. I just picked up the new Walther PK380 which seems pretty sweet so far. I also have an assortment of shotguns and rifles with the most notable being a Norinco Mak90, a TC Renegade flintlock, a 16-gauge Stevens Model 311 Series H, and a 12-gauge W.W. Greener GP. Lately I'm much more adept at using a sword rather than a gun. Twisted Evil

I would like to check out the club's facilities, but I don't think I know any current members.
    Wayne

Post  Wayne Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:50 am

Will,
    The gate is open for folks like you on Sundays. Come on out and see what we have to offer. Please come to the clubhouse first and sign in as a guest. Someone will be there to assist you in the 3:00 PM range. I think you will like what you see. Thanks for posting.

Wayne

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 am