Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

A forum for anyone with an interest in the activities, participation, and promotion of the Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club

3 posters

AG and a new push for gun ban

s lance
    s lance

AG and a new push for gun ban Empty AG and a new push for gun ban

Post  s lance Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:46 am

I encourage everyone to get politically active.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=6960824&page=1
    Uncle Harry

AG and a new push for gun ban Empty AG gun ban

Post  Uncle Harry Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:28 pm

I got this via e-mail just minutes ago:

PLEASE FORWARD THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT CARES ABOUT GUN RIGHTS.

The day many of you thought would come finally has. Eric Holder (Attorney General), on February 25th, stated that the Obama administration would be pushing for a new and permanent assault weapons ban. I'll let the liars/politicians state it in their own words.
    "I think closing the gun show loophole, the banning of cop-killer bullets and I also think that making the assault weapons ban permanent, would be something that would be permitted under Heller," Holder said.

"I think that will have a positive impact in Mexico, at a minimum," Holder said. Personal comment: WTF!? Banning guns in America to stem the flow of illegal arms to Mexico? WTF???
    "As President Obama indicated during the campaign, there are just a few gun-related changes that we would like to make, and among them would be to reinstitute the ban on the sale of assault weapons," Holder told reporters.

OK...so now what? Well now it is war. It is time to be vigilant. It is time to organize. It is time to keep up to date and remain informed of our new President's policies.

We'll do our best to keep you up to date with a section on our sites that we'll create soon.
    These people are not interested in facts. They are only interested in their agenda.
    Keep in mind that over the last several months, many people have been buying these type of weapons in preparation for just this day.

Many of the manufacturers are WAY behind so your selection may not be the best right now, www.DKMAGS.com

Thanks and remember that it is never too late to contact your congressional representative and voice your opinion. https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

THANKS! Dave & Kevin
    www.DKMAGS.com
    Dave@dkmags.com
    651-NEED-MAGS (651-633-3624)
    fax#651-633-6231

FNH Stocking Dealer
    Surefire Flashlights Stocking dealer
    Kahr Arms Stocking dealer
    Glock Stocking dealer
    DPMS Master Dealer
    Stag arms Dealer
    Taurus Firearms dealer
    Beretta Stocking dealer
    Calico Master Dealer
    Mec-Gar & Promag stocking Dealer
    Brian Traynor
    Brian Traynor

AG and a new push for gun ban Empty Re: AG and a new push for gun ban

Post  Brian Traynor Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:49 pm

I just sent my letter to Phil Roe.

If you are reading this right now and you value your gun rights, get this done!

Sponsored content

AG and a new push for gun ban Empty Re: AG and a new push for gun ban

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:41 am