Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

A forum for anyone with an interest in the activities, participation, and promotion of the Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club

5 posters

Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP)

oneshotone
    oneshotone

Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) Empty Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP)

Post  oneshotone Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:55 pm

Who all here supports the CMP?
    Very Happy
    kdlane

Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) Empty CMP

Post  kdlane Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 pm

I do.
    fat kid
    fat kid

Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) Empty Re: Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP)

Post  fat kid Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:45 pm

not sure what it is......
    MarkEagle
    MarkEagle

Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) Empty Re: Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP)

Post  MarkEagle Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:36 pm

The CMP stands for civilian marksmanship program, which currently sells M1 Garand rifles to qualified citizens and sells ammunition. Our club qualifies as a CMP associated club and you can ask the leaders for a letter stating you are a member, or use your newest membership club. There are a few other qualifications to buy a rifle that is shipped direct to you without going through a FFL, such as demonstrating firearms skills. You can find these out at
    http://www.thecmp.org/
    Mark
    rdickenson

Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) Empty CMP

Post  rdickenson Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:50 pm

I do. tried to make Camp Perry for training and to watch nationals last year but I could not clear the schedule.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:11 am