Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

A forum for anyone with an interest in the activities, participation, and promotion of the Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club

2 posters

Free NRA Membership!

Sabadoctor
    Sabadoctor

Free NRA Membership! Empty Free NRA Membership!

Post  Sabadoctor Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:43 pm

OK guys, I didn’t believe it at first, but its true. Right now the NRA is offering a free One-Year Trial Memberships to get people interested in the organization as well as bump the number of members to help fight the oncoming anti-gun legislation that is inevitable. There are only 3.5 million NRA members but there are 80 million gun owners. Imagine if we had 20-40 million NRA members!

Anyway, I got this link from a friend and I filled out the basic information for my son. It asks what magazine you would like and I chose “no magazine” because my wife and I are already paid members so we get two magazines per month as it is. I wanted to save the NRA’s money for more important issues so I didn’t choose an additional magazine. I signed my son up about 4-weeks ago and never heard anything back. I just assumed the link was useless. But low and behold, yesterday in the mail I find my sons year membership card, stickers and information to sign up for the free $10,000 death/disability insurance as well as multiple other offers. It is the real deal!

I plan on signing up my other son, my parents, and brothers as well. I am telling as many people as I can because this is a great deal for you, the NRA, and for the protection of our constitutional rights as a whole. Remember, the 2nd Amendment isn’t about duck hunting. It was established by our forefathers to secure your god given right to protect yourself and your family.

Join now and tell as many people as you can before they stop this offer.

Link: http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/
    mkg
    mkg

Free NRA Membership! Empty Re: Free NRA Membership!

Post  mkg Tue May 05, 2009 10:43 am

Also, for those of you that purchase supplies on line PLEASE participate in the NRA round up program. It's pennies to you but millions of dollars to help protect YOUR 2nd ammendment rights.

Mike

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:48 am