Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

A forum for anyone with an interest in the activities, participation, and promotion of the Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club

3 posters

Fun at today's match

Brian Traynor
    Brian Traynor

Fun at today's match Empty Fun at today's match

Post  Brian Traynor Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Man today's match was great!

I appreciate you guys setting it up and putting it on.

I cannot beleive how great the weather was.

I might have had more fun if I didn't get my tail kicked in, but thats how these things go.

I was suprised at the low turn out, I think we had a bunch of guys at the SC state match today though.

If you are thinking about trying out IDPA I highly encourage coming to the match at the club. The shooters here are friendly and willing to explain how to shoot the stages and explain the rules.

If you like guns and want to get out and try them in some neat scenarios this is a great place to do it. IDPA is a new shooter/experienced shooter sport that allows you to participate with what I call "street guns" and be on equal footing with anyone.

One of the more famous national champions, Dave Sevigny shoots a Glock 9mm with a factory trigger and has been awesome for a long time.
    fat kid
    fat kid

Fun at today's match Empty Re: Fun at today's match

Post  fat kid Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:00 pm

so ive got gun thumb, sunburn, and smile that wont go away, thanks for all the hard work it made for a great first match, i learned alot. im hooked. see you guys next month
    Ridge Runner
    Ridge Runner

Post  Ridge Runner Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:48 am

That was the just excellent...Thanks Mike and Larry for the hard work and effort.

Look at the total PE and FTN errors as a group in the misc stats and compare those figures to a few of the past matches. Phew! I knew I was having fun! I really liked the shadows over the dog targets on the second run. Dang! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:33 am