Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

A forum for anyone with an interest in the activities, participation, and promotion of the Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club

+6
55Kingpin
ontrack
surestrike1
MarkEagle
Wayne
darkfire1
10 posters

Unsafe shooting bay on the lower level …

55Kingpin
    55Kingpin

Unsafe shooting bay on the lower level … - Page 2 Empty Re: Unsafe shooting bay on the lower level …

Post  55Kingpin Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:06 am

Wayne,

Thank you for all of your efforts, they are greatly appreciated and don't go unnoticed. I am still astonished and impressed at how quickly you acted on the idpa range issue. Kudos to you sir.

Jamie,

On most forums moderators do have the ability to edit and delete posts at will....

Most forums also give a moderator a 'tag' over their avatar so other posters can easily identify who they are.

Respectfully,

Chase A. King
    surestrike1

Unsafe shooting bay on the lower level … - Page 2 Empty Re: Unsafe shooting bay on the lower level …

Post  surestrike1 Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:14 am

We love Rob, Rob is the greatest, Rob is the man.... now Rob put me in you will for your aac supresor and one sbr. Can't wait to see the new bays and berms !!!
    [left]
    Wayne

Post  Wayne Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:01 am

To all concerned,
    Thanks for the nice comments....UPDATE.....
    The berm work on the rifle range is nearly completed. Concrete next week weather permitting. The equipment then has some work scheduled on the Archery Range that has been planned for nearly a year and some wash-out clean-up behind the clubhouse.
    It now appears work will begin on the IDPA area sometime tomorrow.
    I have instucted the crew to begin in the lower area. I now think they will not move to the upper range until Monday. This suits me fine, it allows for no disruption of our monthly match. Mark has been notified.
    Shoot well
    Wayne
    s lance
    s lance

Post  s lance Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:19 pm

surestrike1 wrote:Admin are there any moderators that can edit post ???
    Jamie

To answer this question, yes, moderators can delete and edit posts, lock threads, ban members and do most everything else that is traditionally done by moderators on other forums. However, to the best of my knowledge, none of the moderators here have had to be very active, because there has been no need to be, which is great.

I'm pleased that this thread ended in a civil manner, as I'm sure that none of the mods are particularly interested in micro-managing the forum! Smile

Wayne

Post  Wayne Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:35 am

To all concerned..
    UPDATE
    The work on the centerfire range is taking a little longer than planned. Work on the Archery Range should begin today. IDPA to follow Monday. I was out at the club looking over the Rifle Range last Night and it is really looking great. The new berm is huge and should capture most of the lead.
    Please be patient, hopefully we should be winding this up next week.
    Be aware that I have closed bay #1 until we have taken care of the Safety issue.
    Wayne
    surestrike1

Post  surestrike1 Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am

S lance,
    I miss stated my question. I understand the role of moderators. I was wondering who they are.
    Thanks
    s lance
    s lance

Post  s lance Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:26 pm

surestrike1 wrote:S lance,
    I miss stated my question. I understand the role of moderators. I was wondering who they are.
    Thanks

The mods for each forum are listed at the bottom of each of the forums. For instance, MarkEagle and I are the mods for this forum.

Some forums don't have assigned mods. I assume that Rob keeps an eye on them. Regardless, Rob is the Admin of the sight and has the final say about what goes on.

surestrike1

Post  surestrike1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:19 pm

WOW!!!
    Wayne is on the ball. I went to practice tonight and the work has already began. To say the least it is a HUGE improvement to the bay. The bay will be safer and far more usable. Cant wait to see the rest of the improvements.Thanks Wayne
    Jamie
    Wayne

Post  Wayne Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:33 am

Jamie,
    The rain may slow us up some but I hope to get most of the improvements done this week. The Archery Range is done except for the Grass Seeding and the Rifle range is close. IDPA will have to be graveled and re-seeded when the excavation work is done.
    Have a good Day!
    Wayne

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:22 am