Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club Forum

A forum for anyone with an interest in the activities, participation, and promotion of the Kettlefoot Rod & Gun Club

3 posters

WTB brass, primers, bullets and powder

Preda8or
    Preda8or

WTB brass, primers, bullets and powder Empty WTB brass, primers, bullets and powder

Post  Preda8or Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:41 pm

WTB winchester large rifle primers and winchester 22-250 brass and 80 and 90 grain .224 a-max or berger vlds and Varget powder. Contact me at Kevinbalthis@aim.com
    Wayne

WTB brass, primers, bullets and powder Empty Re: WTB brass, primers, bullets and powder

Post  Wayne Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Kevin
    I got most of the stuff you want, but after Saturday; I'm just gonna let you squirm.

Wayne
    Preda8or
    Preda8or

WTB brass, primers, bullets and powder Empty Re: WTB brass, primers, bullets and powder

Post  Preda8or Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:37 pm

I'm pretty patient. Let me know when you can. Thanks Wayne, Kevin
    JMann
    JMann

Post  JMann Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:18 pm

I have a pound of Varget that I've not opened. I bought it to work up some loads but never got around to it.

Johnny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:05 am